BareBonesWebServer will provide users with a very basic / minimal / experimental C++ web server.
BareBonesWebServer usage instructions:
· Make sure port 80 is NOT busy
· Run “./bin/BareBonesWebServer.exe”
· Accept/allow any Windows Firewall prompts
· Open a browser and go to: “http://localhost/:
· Note that files are being served from “./webroot”
BareBonesWebServer Free Download
· This software is still very raw and not fully functional / tested
· It will be downloaded/installed via git-hub
· Installation instructions/command can be found here:
· If you encounter any issues, please post them here:
· Instructions on how to use it and report bugs:
Working on it:
· No new features added to this application (at the moment)
· Support for Java,.NET, Python will be added later
· Currently, it has no known bugs
· As the application is still in development, I have to depend on feedback.
· For more information on how to work on this application, please see:
· Any support provided will be for enhancement of the application itself (not for me)
BareBonesWebServer Crack License Keygen X64
· Gets rid of the hideous and unmaintained C:\var\www\ directory
· Uses http/2 protocol (
· Uses embedded HTTP client libcurl
· Supports cookies
· Uses WinHTTP (
· Supports HTML and CSS (support for CSS is experimental)
· Uses C-Style (C++ 14.0) STL (standard library)
· Uses local files (no need for FTP)
· Runs under CORE Windows Server 2008 R2
· Uses the Windows Api
· Designed for delivering local HTML page content
· Fast by design, but limited by resource constraints
· A lower-level alternative to Apache or IIS
· Uses a simple library for HTTP and HTTP/2 operations
· Probably used best to host small single-page CRUD applications
· A thin “UI layer” above WebServer API
· Several windows for settings, logging and configuration
· No GUI, CLI, or configuration GUI
· Not Compiled with Visual Studio. If you must compile with Visual Studio, you must run install_microsoft_vc12.bat and then install_microsoft_vc12_dotnet_compiler_runtime.bat
· Probably not suited for production environments
BareBonesWebServer is an experimental web server. Do not expect any stability.
· Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 with C++ 14.0
· libcurl 7.40.0 or later
· libevent 2.1.9 or later
· winhttp 1.7.20 or later
· libiconv 1.15 or later
· Hi, I’m John Lindgren. I made BareBonesWebServer
· I may support it. If you would like to help, please contact me. I’d like to see this project make it.
· If you have a problem/suggestion/patch, etc. please contact me with the information provided in the How to Help page.
· HOWEVER, I will not provide support for code contributions. If you
· Barebones web server for playing with code
· Written in C++/CLI
· Very simple, straight-forward web server
BareBonesWebServer version History:
· v1.0 – Released 30-08-2013
· v1.1 – Fixed various bug fix
· v1.2 – Added various feature requests
· v1.3 – Added Managed version
· v1.4 – Initial release on GitHub
· Tim S. ( for the tWebSite concept
· Scott McDowell ( for the Web Page Performance test harness
· Michael D. ( for “Memory allocation ”
· Markus H. ( for the isExpensive() macro
· Julien Rogue ( for the IText “container” (fast and thread safe binary files)
· Paul M. ( for the “pthread” C/C++ threading library.
· Kevin ( for the HTTPRequest and HTTPResponse classes
· Benoit Truchot ( for the “Resource” implementation
· All BSD-licensed code
· BSD License:
· More details on
· Manage Apache, Windows Firewall and PHP on CentOS 6.3, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X
· Telnet console (for the Linux version)
· Run the “./bin/BareBonesWebServer.exe”
· Advanced Usage info:
· Raw HTML source code for the “./webroot” and default page “./default.html”
What’s New In?
· BareBones Web Server is a web server using C++ as the programming language. C++ is a fairly simple programming language and is extremely portable which means that BareBones Web Server can be used in pretty much any situation.
· The barebones of BareBones Web Server is an easily configured C++ Servlet implementation. C++ Servlets are software components that add functionality to web servers. What BareBones Web Server has is a simple C++ Servlet implementation which runs and adds functionality to the web server in the form of a few web interface GUI controls.
· BareBones Web Server is fully asynchronous which means that no state information is stored within the web server itself. This means BareBones Web Server is rather minimal in features and storage. BareBones Web Server is implemented purely in C++. The servlet functionality is implemented using a C++ library called fast-servlet and a corresponding C++ wrapper. Together with the Fast-Servlet C++ library and a default C++ implementation provided by the fast-servlet, a barebones web server implementing pure C++ is possible.
· BareBones Web Server does not contain any GUI functionality. BareBones Web Server is a web server which can be used in conjunction with other software such as a GUI web browser if desired.
BareBonesWebServer Library description:
· A barebones web server implementation in C++ that does not need to be installed to a user’s system.
· BareBones Web Server is a web server without any GUI functionality to use.
· BareBones Web Server is fully asynchronous.
· BareBones Web Server runs in the background and does not store any state information.
· BareBones Web Server is a web server and can be used in conjunction with other software.
· BareBones Web Server is natively implemented in C++.
· This library is modular and is used on its own as well as being used as a library for fast-servlet, a web framework for C++.
· A pRDIOToolchain contains the C++ library and wrapper. A Windows build contains an additional pRDIOToolchain.pdb file which contains the debug symbols for the library. A linux build also contains the pRDIOToolchain.debug file, which contains the symbols for the library.
· pRDIOToolchain.debug can be used to compile and debug the library. The debug symbols are useful
CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 250 (2.4GHz) or equivalent Intel Pentium II (2.4GHz) or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB
HDD: 300 MB free space
Graphics: 512 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband internet connection
Controller: Xbox 360 gamepad
Sound: Sound card compatible with Xbox 360 gamepad
Additional Notes: Downloaded game must be installed to the disc drive; no disc in the drive.