|Name||Hold Your Own|
|Rating||4.52 / 5 ( 4648 votes )|
|Update||(15 days ago)|
You’re no stranger to the world of H.Y.O. The abandoned islands have kept you alive while you wait out the war. You’ve come to realize that while you’re not home you’re probably the most vulnerable to the wild night skies, an isolated territory of absolutely nothing except the people you keep hidden from the world and surround with a watchful watch.
Each wave of insurgents, drug runners, wildlife, and more, threatens to uproot your next wave of refuge until the world, the next wave, is at risk. The missions, and the people you’re fighting, are all new again. The world is always changing and your ability to prepare for it is a matter of luck, hand placement, and the luck of the roll.
* Single Player: A linear quest with a few non-linear options
* Multiplayer: In development
* Casual and Ranked competitive modes for up to 4 players
* 64 player networked system
* Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
* AI-controlled animals
* 50 custom units based on nations, factions and types of insurgency
* Completely open world with destructible land
* Crews of up to 10 people with multiple rooms for non-player characters. NPCs can join and leave teams
* Crafting: Builds supplies, furniture, houses, and more. Use electricity and mechanics
* Food Cooking: Resource gathering and farming system
* Power and Electricity: Controls for robotics, electrical and mechanical technology
* Food Basics: Requirements, recipes, calories, healing and ammunition
* Recurring wave-based events
* Multiplayer Mission and Survival modes
* Survival is realistic, with realistic play to play changes.
* Players can customize their experience by using mods
* Players have the opportunity to turn off or turn on specific aspects of gameplay
* Weather cycle and animal activity
* Customizable and realistic gameplay, including terrain modifiers, melee, crafting and game mechanics
* Persistent, open world with procedurally generated features
* 100 weapon types; 40 melee, 40 ranged, 20 vehicles
* Equipment types with a total of 150 types
* Exploration through ability points and skill points; specialization
* Tile based terrain
* Caves: locations where outposts and more can be found
* Sandbox system of infinite land: features such as trees and hills that can be built on
Ok, what i have understood it this game is about a character living in an archipelago that is being attacked
HOLD YOUR OWN allows 2 – 4 players to compete against each other using various board games like Hungry, Candyland, Ludo, Candy Land, and many more.
Please direct any inquires about this product to the email included.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please feel free to email at